August 21, 2009-Friday
Randall & I were actually able to go out for dinner & a late movie while my mom stayed at our place with the kids. Since my birthday landed on a Wednesday (Aug. 26), it was an early celebration & I picked the movie The Time Traveler's Wife. We tucked Nolan into bed, gave Mikayla a bath, put her pj's on & out the door we went. I thought the movie was good, but ended up crying at least the last 1/2 hour of the movie. Since we went to a 10pm movie, there were only about 6 other people in the theater. We heard others sniffling as well, so I wasn't the only fool trying to hold back the tears. I'm sure Randall would've preferred to see GI Joe or something like that, but since it's very rare for me to get out without a baby attached to me & because it was my birthday, I had to go for the romantic one. Luckily, I have a great husband who will see pretty much anything I do. It was weird for me to be away from Nolan, but I was happy he took the bottle just fine for my mom at his late night feeding. It was only the 2nd time he'd taken milk from a bottle & I was a little nervous not being there, but that's just the overprotective parent in me.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment