Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nolan's 3 months old & a onesie model

MILK JUNKIE member of milkaholics anonymous (from Randall's sister, Renee)

TEETHING (from family friend, Linda W.)

Nolan turned 3 months old on August 22, 2009. He has finally started to nurse consistently every 3 hours, instead of the 2-2 1/2 hour schedule he was on (hungry boy). This has made it a bit easier to plan my day with the other kids & to run errands on the weekends. Unbelievably, he has also started rolling on to his side quite often, which makes me wonder if he's really close to completely rolling over...so soon. Mikayla was 5 mos. old before she made the big rollover from back to stomach, so we'll just have to wait & see what happens with Nolan.

I will be adding some pictures to this post later. I still have a few cute 3-6 months onesies he has yet to model for me...stay tuned for POOPS, I DID IT AGAIN & DADDY'S LITTLE CO-PILOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment