Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scarecrow Festival @ Emma Krumbee's



























Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009
The scarecrow festival at Emma Krumbee's in Belle Plaine opened this weekend. Because I'm home working every day & Randall had gone to Valleyfair the day before while I stayed home with Mikayla & Nolan, I was getting a bit anxious to get out of the house & do something. We've been to the scarecrow festival in the past, but never this early in the season. Mikayla had a lot of fun, but it was an EXTREMELY hot day, so we went for about an hour in the morning, came home for lunch & naps, then went back for a couple more hours in the afternoon to pick some pumpkins and eat some delicious caramel apples. It's always been so busy & packed with people in the past, but on this particular Sunday, there was hardly anyone there. Mikayla did manage to find a couple of other kids that joined her on stage to sing, dance & play instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment