Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Summer is ending

As the summer comes to an end, I look back at my blog & realize how much fun we had & wish it didn't have to end.  Every year it seems to go by faster & faster, this year more than most.  We're looking ahead to Mikayla starting Kindergarten & this time is bittersweet.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner & Christmas & Mikayla's 6th birthday soon to follow, I find myself being ever so, SO THANKFUL for ALL of our wonderful families & friends & the sweet, sweet memories you give me.  I am just as thankful to have had the opportunity to be an at home daycare provider.  I have cared for & continue to care for some wonderful children.  And although my time with them is short, it is most definitely cherished & nothing could replace this time that I have had with my own children.  I do not know what the future may hold, but I know that I will never regret the choice that I made to stay home with them.


 After enjoying summer break with her Mom & Dad (both parents are teachers), Ella enjoyed a fun ride with Nolan on her first day back to daycare.



The summer was HOT, but now that fall is just around the corner, the nights are a little more bearable & good for a bonfire in our backyard.  Mikayla even enjoyed a sleepover in the tent with Daddy.  Nolan tried, but decided to come back into the house to sleep.




The dinosaur exhibit at the MN Zoo was ending the weekend before school started, so we decided to make one more final trip to see it again for the 3rd time.  Our kids loved the dinosaur exhibit & you can see some of the photos in our previous blog posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment