Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The End Of Summer


Nolan laughing


Lunch at daycare


Nolan enjoying the new baby, Sophia


Mikayla & Seydie and a fraction of the mess I deal with on a daily basis during daycare hours


Kiley, Sophia, Nolan, Charlie & Abby.


Mikayla & Kiley


Kiley


After our trip to the Dells, the end of summer came way too fast. I had two new families start in my daycare at the end of August & beginning of September. I currently have 8 kids (including my two) in daycare on a daily basis, ranging in ages from 5 months to 5 years. Two of the kids are in school, so I have them before school until the bus picks up at 7:40am & after school starting at 3:30 when the bus drops off. It is a lot of fun & a lot of work everyday, but I enjoy it & couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Randall & I enjoyed a day at the State Fair on Saturday Sept. 4 while my mom baby sat the kids. We also enjoyed having my cousin's daughters stay with us for a couple of days from Sunday, Sept. 5 - Tuesday, Sept. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment