Mikayla & Nolan playing while Randall does all the hard work
We've lived in our house for about 7years & I finally decided this should be the year to take the time to add some curb appeal. The previous owners of our home didn't do any landscaping, except for a few lilac bushes & a huge rose bush which covered most of our front window. We removed the rose bush quite a few years ago & this year decided to remove the rock from the front and add some bushes, trees, flowers & some red mulch instead of the white rock. So far I like what we've planted, but did have to replace some of the potted flowers & pink flowers we planted. Decided to replace them with non flowering plants which look better all season long. Now I am just hoping the perennials I planted survive the winter.



No comments:
Post a Comment