Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011-Grandma turns 87!


Hazelynn helping Great Grandma Schubbe blow out her birthday candle.


Mikayla decides to help as well.



Even with all the cold & snow, it seems 2011 is going to be a busy & fun filled year, just like any other. We rang in the New Year at the Liggett house, then Cammy & I took Seydie & Mikayla to see the movie Tangled on January 2nd. I thought it was such a cute movie! We also took Nolan & Mikayla to see a magic show at one of our Belle Plaine elementary schools on Jan. 6th hosted by our local ECFE program. With the help of his dad, Randall has been busy finishing the downstairs bedroom closet. With the expected arrival of our little baby in July, it will soon be time for Nolan to move to a toddler bed in a downstairs bedroom & a few things need to be finished and painted before baby arrives. Mikayla is still loving preschool & both kids are in ECFE classes one evening a week along with Mikayla's dance class one evening a week. Along with dealing with the normal colds, coughs (Nolan even had croup), fevers & ear infections that winter seems to bring, I am busy with daycare & just trying to stay sane & endure this pregnancy. I am very thankful to my mom who helps me so much & takes care of the kids while I go to my doctor appointments. I don't know what I would do without her or what I would do without my dad who drives her here in the winter.


My Grandma Schubbe celebrated her 87th birthday on Saturday, January 15. Randall, the kids & I were able to visit her for the day along with my parents, my Aunt Lynn & Aunt Luann, & my cousin, Amber & her two kids. We celebrated with pizza & cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment