Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Surprise honey...I'm pregnant!



I surprised Randall after work on Friday, November 19 with a special, home made cookie! After taking a home pregnancy test, I figured what better way to tell him it was positive than a delicious chocolate chip cookie.

So far, I have had two doctor appointments & my current due date is July 27, 2011. The baby's heartbeat is strong & I will have an ultrasound in 8 weeks (on March 10). We are hoping to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, so we will let you know!

I was hoping this pregnancy would be different than the first two, but unfortunately, I seem to be even more sick with this one. For those of you that know me well, you know that I absolutely do not enjoy being pregnant! I have been fortunate that both of my pregnancies & deliveries were full term(40 weeks) & healthy, but that doesn't make the nauseousness, vomiting, headaches & backaches any less miserable at the moment. It seems like July is so far away, but I know in the end it will come fast & we will have a healthy baby boy or girl. We are very excited to add to our growing family! Mikayla is already hoping for a baby sister because in her words "we already have a boy!"

1 comment: