We had plans to spend christmas day in Mankato with my mom's side of the family, but due to the snow, the party was postponed. We actually spent our entire christmas break at home except for the few hours I spent on Saturday running errands in Shakopee. This gave me plenty of time to bake christmas goodies & time to relax christmas day while the kids openend gifts. My mom's side of the family originally had the police annex community room rented in N. Mankato for christmas day, but the celebration was moved to our house on Sunday afternoon instead. I'm so glad the weather was nice on this day!
Monday, December 28, 2009
2009 Christmas fun!
We had plans to spend christmas day in Mankato with my mom's side of the family, but due to the snow, the party was postponed. We actually spent our entire christmas break at home except for the few hours I spent on Saturday running errands in Shakopee. This gave me plenty of time to bake christmas goodies & time to relax christmas day while the kids openend gifts. My mom's side of the family originally had the police annex community room rented in N. Mankato for christmas day, but the celebration was moved to our house on Sunday afternoon instead. I'm so glad the weather was nice on this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment